- The four levels of self-confidence (Assess where you are!)
- The three critical elements that make up self-confidence
- Confidence Boosters-Things that increase our self-confidence
- Confidence Suckers-Things that decrease our self-confidence
- Using the Power of 3 to gain confidence
- The PLAN to triple your self confidence in any aspect of your life
If you’ve been thinking you could use a little more self assurance in your personal and professional life, or wondering where the ‘brave and confident you’ of the past has disappeared and you are looking to re-ignite your confidence, this presentation is for you!
Monday, Feb 4, 2019
7:00 pm – Presentation
SHIFT Members: $15.00
SEATING IS LIMITED FOR THIS EVENT.
Bob is an instructor in the Business Entrepreneur Program at Dakota County Technical College. His background includes the starting, managing, and developing of five businesses, and he is currently the chief manager of BizOwner Training, LLC, an online assessment company. In 2008 the National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship named him Entrepreneur Instructor of the Year. Bob is the author of the book, 21 Question Business/Success Plan™.
In the event that SHIFT cancels a program, you’ll receive a refund of your registration payment. SHIFT will not issue credits or refunds in the following circumstances: you cancel your registration, register but do not attend, or attend but leave early, or do not attend all sessions of a multi-session course.
If you’re dissatisfied with any of our programs, we want to know. Please send us your feedback.