Have you thought about signing up for a SHIFT workshop, but didn’t feel sure which ones would be the best for you? Don’t miss our June Forum! At this interactive event, you will have the opportunity to discover which workshops interest you most.
The evening will begin with networking from 6:30-7PM, then the SHIFT “speed dating” program will begin. You’ll have seven Experience SHIFT tables to choose from:
- SHIFT Circles: small-group life/work discussion and planning sessions where you’ll explore your strengths and challenges, connect with others, and create your personal action plan
- SHIFTing In and Out of Neutral: group sessions designed to help you understand the stages of transition, andexperience exercises designed to assist you in appreciating where you are in the process.
- LeaderSHIFT: customized workshops grounded in current leadership approaches as well as social and emotional intelligence practices
- Make>SHIFT: where aspiring entrepreneurs explore business and non-profit opportunities
- Live the Moment: activity designed to release you from habitual ways of thinking and responding, make you more comfortable with the unexpected, and come up with creative solutions spontaneously
- Facilitators Roundtable: Sessions that sharpen skills for group discussion leaders
- Mindfulness/Resilience: Stress-reduction training for your mind and body—a series of classes that include guided meditation, gentle movement exercises, and discussion
Sample workshops in facilitated mini-sessions with other SHIFT members. At the end of the evening you’ll have a chance for further exploration and conversation with facilitators.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at an upcoming event.
Submitted by Don Lee