Take your next steps with confidence!
See how guided visualization can affect your sense of faith and joy. Through guided visualization you can release limiting beliefs and replace them with thoughts of trust and confidence. The Job-Loss Recovery Program© was developed by Dr. Lynn Joseph on the premise that we can control our inner beliefs and therefore our actions. Guided visualization is a thought process that consciously directs and focuses your imagination to create an internal experience. It includes the use of all five senses for maximum effectiveness: sight, sound, touch, taste, and smell.
In an safe and exploratory format, come and learn about:
- Understanding your self-talk and what it means
- Guided visualization and the power of the mind
- Experiencing guided visualization meditation
During the November Forum, Ann Anderson, consultant, career and certified Job-Loss Recovery Program coach, will demonstrate two brief, powerful meditations. See how you might benefit from this simple yet compelling form of meditation and mindfulness.
About our speaker
Ann Anderson, MA, is founder of Practical Leadership, an organization specializing in human resource strategy, leadership development, training, and organizational development. Ann uses her master facilitation skills along with intuitive, engaging processes to guide small groups and individuals in creating the purposeful life they truly desire. She inspires people to do the work of their hearts. Learning is a lifelong process for people and organizations. She makes learning possible, meaningful and enjoyable.
Monday, November 2, 2015
Reception: 6:30 pm
Presentation: 7:00-8:30 pm
Location: Minnesota State University Mankato at Edina
7700 France Ave S
Edina, MN 55435
- From east or west I-494: Take France Ave. exit to the north.
- From south on France: Turn left on Minnesota Dr. Take first right into west parking lot. Enter building from that side.
- From Hwy. 62 east or west: Take France Ave. exit to the south.
- From north on France: Turn right on Minnesota Dr. Take first right into west parking lot. Enter building from that side.
Free parking. Park on the west side of the building (large lot opposite France Ave. side of building).
Event fee: $10 for members; $20 for non-members