What is the SHIFT Talent Exchange?
SHIFT has partnered with MN Job Match to bring SHIFT Talent Exchange to you! This cutting-edge technology provides for higher-quality matches between job seekers and employers—across the state.
Businesses are only as strong as the talented people they employ. And hiring the right people – with the right talent – is more challenging and important than ever before. Traditional recruiting methods often require sorting through volumes of resumes, which is costly and time consuming. It often means settling for less than ideal candidates.
SHIFT Talent Exchange is different. This revolutionary job-to-candidate matching platform understands the dynamic field of employment today. It’s a data-driven online platform that works to align needs and experience on a deeper level than traditional job descriptions and resumes.
What makes SHIFT Talent Exchange different than other platforms?
Working directly with MN Job Match, the platform uses matching algorithms to connect employers with job-seekers based on skills, interests and job requirements. This technology sorts and stack-ranks matched candidates based on alignment with job characteristics, not keyword counts. The result is a connection between employer need and job-seeker expertise and experience, providing both a level playing field across all candidates during the initial recruitment stages as well as ensuring the match is based upon a robust matrix of candidate information not ordinarily available with a traditional resume application process.
Scroll down to learn more, view job postings, sign up as a candidate, set up a custom job alert, or post a job.
It’s free to view and apply for jobs, and just $39 to post an opening—plus, you get your money back if you don’t get any matches within 30 days!
Why the SHIFT Talent Exchange?
- It prioritizes questions about interests, preferences, work place environments, and priority needs—reducing hiring bias and mismatches between job seekers and employers
- It provides for higher-quality matches between job seekers and employers, reducing time and cost for both
- It provides automated candidate pool demographic reports for simplified EEOC reporting and includes over 100,000 statistically validated job characteristics
- It notifies job seekers and employers of their top matches, eliminating time spent sorting through stacks of resumes or endless job list
- It includes integrated promotion through social media and email
- All candidates and posted jobs are current or “active”
- It automatically posts to 5,000 other no cost local, regional and national job sites
Recommended browsers for best user experience: Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. For customer support with your WorkFountain account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (844) 802-5500.